Working at PhoneDoc
PhoneDoc team members are selected from the best of the best in order to provide top quality service to our huge, loyal customer base. We are always on the lookout for the next superstar.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Customer service and correspondence
- Diagnosis and repair of a wide variety of personal electronic devices
- Sales of mobile repair services & accessories
- Maintaining daily operations through various computer systems and paperwork
Ideal candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Be Teachable - While experience in mobile device repair is a big plus, a fast learner with a good attitude can be taught the necessary skills. This also applies to the fields of customer service, sales, and management.
- A winning attitude - We want to surround ourselves with like minds as we grow. Just as one bad apple can spoil the bunch, we believe that optimism and success are contagious.
- Excellent social skills and communication - Our #1 priority is customer experience, and our reputation proves it. The ability to effectively communicate with different personalities and cultures is necessary. While the overwhelming majority of our customers are wonderful, sometimes we must face demanding expectations. Great customer service can turn the situation around so that these same people tell all their friends how amazing we are.
- Personal integrity and character - Great work ethic is a requirement! We are a close family and team. We need to know you'll have our back as much as we'll have yours.
- A good sense of humor - We believe in hard work, but also maintain a fun atmosphere!
Not required, but helpful:
- Experience in mobile device repair, customer service, management, and sales
- Proximity to our store location
PhoneDoc is Louisiana's most trusted solution for smart device repair. Apple & Android, PC & Mac - we can fix it all. Interested in joining the team? Submit an application below!